Playlist 17 Jan '08

"FROM OUR MUSIC LIBRARY"
where we play and praise music that other radio wouldn't dare to.
Every Thursday 3 pm until 5:30 pm.

inquiry: jaka@volarefm.com

Band to Watch: MGMT
Band of the week: The Twilight Sad

  1. The Cooper Temple Clause - The Same Mistakes
  2. My Bloody Valentine - Map Ref 41°N 93°W
  3. The Courteneers - What Took You So Long-
  4. The Courteneers - Acrylic
  5. The Bicycles - B-B-Bicycles
  6. The Coral - Dreaming Of You
  7. Friday - Sinery
  8. MGMT - The Handshake
  9. MGMT - Electric Feel
  10. MGMT - Time to Pretend
  11. Cocteau Twins - Heaven Or Las Vegas
  12. Switches - Step Kid
  13. Letting Up Despite Great Faults - I Hear You're Drowning But I'm Tied
Tune Berita
  1. Melachonlic Bitch - Kartu Pos Bergambar Jembatan Golden Gate di San Fransisco
  2. Mystery Jets - Diamond In The Dark (Single Version)
  3. Mystery Jets - Young Love
  4. Monkey Swallows The Universe - Science
  5. One Night Only - You And Me
  6. The Twilight Sad - That Summer, At Home I Had Become The Invisible Boy
  7. The Twilight Sad - Talking With Fireworks Here, It Never Snowed
  8. Phoenix - Lost And Found
  9. Morrissey - That's How People Grow Up
  10. Primal Scream - Velocity Girl
  11. My Darling YOU! - I'm Sitting Here
  12. Pelle Carlberg - I Love You, You Imbecile
  13. The Wombats - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You (XFM session)
  14. The Wannadies - Easier to Sing
  15. Kashmir - The Curse of Being a Girl

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Radio Volare. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.